Monday, June 21, 2010

A trip to Baltimore and a dip.

Jessica picked up these pajamas for Geneva. Even though they do have some pink in them, they are my absolute favorite!

A few weeks ago, Geneva and I took a trip out to Baltimore to spend some time with Lisa. We had a great weekend


Nick's sister, Michelle got us season tickets to Sandcastle which is a local water park. We had a great day. Nick wanted to get Geneva this "girly" bathing suit. I liked it because it had ears. She might not wear it again. It is very had to change an infant in a one piece bathing suit.



These are my updates for now. We just spent a terrific weekend in Chicago at a friend's wedding. Everytime we go to Chicago, I love it more and more. It is so nice to be surrounded by friends who are at a similar place in your life. We had such a great time. Before that, Josh came out to Pittsburgh to watch the White Sox take on the Bucco's. Of course, the Bucco's lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment