Monday, August 30, 2010

You can teach a new baby new tricks.



Geneva is taking leaps and bounds when it comes to learning new tricks. This morning she finally mastered clapping. It is nice to be applauded no matter what you do - I walk into the room, applause. I bring her lunch, even more applause.

She is starting to get into everything. Bit by bit we are beginning to baby proof the house.

Our summer has been great so far. Since put-in Bay, Nick and I were afforded a weekend sans Ginny thanks to my parents. We spent the first night camping and the second night bar hopping in fun and exciting Wilkes Barre, PA. We got lost late at night, but really enjoyed sleeping in and having some time to ourselves. We even made it to a movie. When we weren't sure what to do, we just asked ourselves, what can't Geneva do?

Labor day should be exciting. My sister is coming in from Baltimore with her boyfriend. She said she wouldn't mind watching Geneva while Nick and I go out for a light dinner and drinks for our anniversary. It will be six years.

No comments:

Post a Comment